DAVID BARRON, Master Hypnotist
It doesn’t matter how many times you have tried and failed you can still overcome these unwanted habits and patterns. Often it is simply a matter of more effectively using your mental powers to remove doubt and build positive mental strategies. It is often these new mental skills that give you the strength to get what you want. The change must happen within your mind.
With nearly 20 years of experience and 10,000 clinical hours working with individuals, every skill that I have learned is dedicated to getting you what you want. These tools include Neuro Linguistic Programming, Hypnosis and Cognitive/Behavioral processes as well as a list of others.
Hypnosis In The Virtual World – Skype and Hypnotherapy
Technology has now allowed people from all over the world to benefit from hypnosis with the use of teleconferencing services such as Skype, Facebook Live, and Google Hangouts. New Hampshire Hypnosis has been able to help people from all over the would from Singapore to San Francisco and from Anchorage, Alaska to Sidney, Australia. The results are amazing!
Why might someone want to use Skype for hypnosis sessions? Skype is an easy way for you to get a hypnosis session if you are not local or if you have a busy schedule. A lot of our clients like to use Skype for a follow-up session. In a very straightforward way, hypnosis can be done in pretty much any setting. The main thing that is important is that the person being hypnotized is in a comfortable setting where they can receive directions from the hypnotist.
- Call us at (603) 589-8033 for a free, no obligation screening.
- Once we have had a chance to speak, we’ll setup a test call to make sure everything is working properly from a technical standpoint.
- Clients agree to pay for their program at the end of the first session when they have gotten their result.
- A good quality headset with microphone. We recommend noise cancelling headphones.
- A reliable internet connection. At least a DSL or Cable internet connection. We will test this prior to our session.
- A good external Webcam. Most laptops come with good webcams, which will be acceptable. Just make sure that you are able to see the hypnotist not only during the test call, but during the Skype session.
You will have a wonderful experience. We have found that in order to have a good hypnosis session on Skype, a few simple tools and standards go a long way.