You’re not broken.
You may have a life long habit of smoking, you may overeat or feel that stress and anxiety are out of control. You may have battled with addiction or trauma. You may be feeling like there’s no hope. You’re not broken. Your subconscious mind is doing what it was taught. It worked for you once but now it’s outdated. You’re not broken. Your inner mind needs a new and better way of dealing with things. That’s what I’ve been helping people with for nearly 20 years.
Let me help.
Everyone wants to be heard without judgement. Your first session will start trying to understand your needs. Do you want to quit smoking or change a behavior? Do you want more peace of mind and control over anxiety? Do you want to know, in your heart, that you’re important and worth the changes you are making? That will be the destination we’ll embark on.
Hypnosis is a very personal journey. All you need is a willingness to change and to allow your hypnotist to guide you. Hypnosis isn’t magical, even though the results can seem like magic. You will remember everything that happens and feeling amazing when we are done.
I’m your tour guide, so to speak. As a hypnotist all I do is guide your attention. It’s up to you to follow. Imagine at the end of your hypnosis session, opening your eyes and knowing something within you has changed. This is just the start of your journey.
It may seem impossible but I’ve seen it happen with thousands of my clients and I want that for you.
Hypnosis In The Virtual World – Zoom, Skype and Hypnotherapy
Technology has now allowed people from all over the world to benefit from hypnosis with the use of teleconferencing services such as Skype, Zoom, Facebook Live, and Google Hangouts. New Hampshire Hypnosis has been able to help people from all over the would from Singapore to San Francisco and from Anchorage, Alaska to Sidney, Australia. The results are amazing!
Yes, Hypnosis Sessions via Skype or Zoom!
Why might someone want to use Skype for hypnosis sessions? Skype is an easy way for you to get a hypnosis session if you are not local or if you have a busy schedule. A lot of our clients like to use Skype for a follow-up session. In a very straightforward way, hypnosis can be done in pretty much any setting. The main thing that is important is that the person being hypnotized is in a comfortable setting where they can receive directions from the hypnotist.
Here’s how our process works:
- Call us at (603) 589-8033 for a free, no obligation screening.
- Once we have had a chance to speak, we’ll setup a test call to make sure everything is working properly from a technical standpoint.
- Clients agree to pay for their program at the end of the first session when they have gotten their result.
Here is what you need to have for your Skype session:
- A good quality headset with microphone. We recommend noise cancelling headphones.
- A reliable internet connection. At least a DSL or Cable internet connection. We will test this prior to our session.
- A good external Webcam. Most laptops come with good webcams, which will be acceptable. Just make sure that you are able to see the hypnotist not only during the test call, but during the Skype session.
You will have a wonderful experience. We have found that in order to have a good hypnosis session on Skype, a few simple tools and standards go a long way.