Please call me and I’ll explain how simple the process can be.
In the mean time, do your part to keep the corona virus in check:
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds several times a day.
- Cough /Sneeze into a tissue or your elbow or sleeve, NOT your hands.
- Wear a face mask ONLY if you are ill.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Practice social distancing – stay 3 to 6 feet away from people when in a social or public setting.
- BE COMPASSIONATE! – Reach out to those people who might be isolated. Give them a call and let them know they are not alone.
Call if you want to schedule an appointment (603)589-8033