Quitting smoking improves sexual performance
According to a study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, men who smoke cigarettes are twice as likely to experience erectile dysfunction than non-smokers. This is because smoking can damage blood vessels and reduce blood flow to the penis. In addition, smoking can cause a condition known as “smoker’s penis,” which refers to the narrowing and hardening of blood vessels in the penis, leading to a reduced ability to achieve and maintain an erection.
If you’re a smoker who is experiencing problems with sexual performance, it’s important to take action to quit smoking. Hypnosis is one method that has been shown to be effective in helping people quit smoking. In this article, we will explore how hypnosis can help you quit smoking and improve your sexual performance.
HOW DOES HYPNOSIS HELP YOU QUIT SMOKING?
Hypnosis is a state of heightened suggestibility that allows you to access your subconscious mind. During a hypnosis session, a hypnotherapist will guide you into a trance-like state, where you will be more receptive to positive suggestions and ideas. Hypnosis can help you quit smoking by:
- Addressing the underlying reasons for smoking
- Replacing smoking with healthier habits
- Reducing stress and anxiety
Hypnosis can also help you reframe your thinking about smoking, so you no longer see cigarettes as a desirable or necessary part of your life. By changing the way you think and feel about smoking, you can break the cycle of addiction and quit smoking for good.
CAN HYPNOSIS IMPROVE YOUR SEXUAL PERFORMANCE?
Hypnosis can also be used to improve your sexual performance by reducing anxiety and increasing confidence. By addressing the psychological factors that can contribute to erectile dysfunction, such as stress and anxiety, hypnosis can help you feel more relaxed and confident in the bedroom.
Hypnosis can also help you overcome negative beliefs and attitudes that may be holding you back from enjoying a fulfilling sex life. By reframing your thoughts and beliefs about sex, you can boost your self-esteem and feel more comfortable exploring your sexuality.
If you’re a smoker who is experiencing problems with sexual performance, it’s important to take action to quit smoking. Hypnosis is a powerful tool that can help you quit smoking and improve your sexual performance. By addressing the underlying psychological factors that can contribute to addiction and sexual dysfunction, hypnosis can help you achieve a healthier, more fulfilling life.
If you’re ready to quit smoking and improve your sexual performance, hypnosis may be a helpful tool for you. Contact us today to learn more about how hypnosis can help you achieve your goals.
- Andersson, K. (2018). The association between smoking and erectile dysfunction. The Journal of Sexual Medicine, 15(9), 1273-1275.
- Barnett, R. (2014). Clinical hypnosis for smoking cessation: preliminary results of a three-session intervention. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis, 62(3), 330-338.
- Chen, J. et al. (2019). A systematic review and meta-analysis of hypnotic interventions for smoking cessation effectiveness. Journal of Smoking Cessation, 14(2), 79-91.
- Hall, K. et al. (2015). Sexual problems among women and men aged 40-80 y: prevalence and correlates identified in the Global Study of Sexual Attitudes and Behaviors. International Journal of Impotence Research, 27(4), 144-152.
It was a pleasure to work with David, and his assistance with me giving up smoking was greatly appreciated. I stumbled a bit, and David was there to support me with follow up counseling. As of this writing, I am smoke free for over 3-weeks with no cravings. I would recommend David’s services to anyone that wished to stop smoking.
Thanks again David!!
Request Your FREE Phone Consultation.
It Takes Only 10 Minutes.
It Takes Only 10 Minutes.
Meet Us Online Or At Our Office
3 Executive Park Drive, Suite 218 Bedford, NH 03110
Phone: (603) 589-8033